Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pumpkin Patch


Pumpkin Patch Field Trip
Families,
                  We will be going to Lone Pine Farms for our pumpkin patch trip. We will be going October 18th.  We will get on the bus at 8:00 and return to school at 1: 30. There will be NO half day options for this trip. With travel time it was not feasible to do a trip in half a day.

Morning kids: you may ride the bus to school, like normal but you will need to be picked up at the end of the day. You CAN NOT ride the bus home.

Afternoon kids: you may ride the bus to school, just this one time special in the morning. You can also ride the bus home. Lucky you!

Parents: I need your help. Who wants to join us? You may ride with us on the bus if you like or drive and meet us there. If you are bringing younger siblings you will need to drive yourself.

Cost: $6.00  ($2.00 for the bus and $4.00 for a pumpkin and hay ride)  If you are bringing younger siblings they will need to pay the $4.00 for the pumpkin and hay ride. Younger siblings cannot ride the bus.



Child’s Name ___________________________________________________
Circle one                                       Morning Class                                     Afternoon Class

_____ Lunch from school (cost is $2.00)
_____ Lunch from home

____ I would like to join my child for the field trip on the bus
____ I would like to join my child for the field trip and I will drive myself
____ I would like to join my child for the field trip and I will drive myself and _____ younger siblings

____ I am paying $6.00 for my child
____ I am paying $4.00 for each younger sibling
____ I would like to help another child go to the pumpkin patch with a donation of ______



Parent Signature___________________________________________________________

Permission Slips and Money due back by October 17, 2011 (Preferably October 13th)