Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Jog-a-thon and Fun in the Sun

This information will come home in Friday Folders .... but here is a sneak peek


Jog-a-thon

The Jog-a-thon is next Friday, September 30. The kids will be running in the morning from 8:15-8:45. We will be running on the high school track.

Morning kids – You will be running, so make sure you wear your tennis shoes. You will ride the bus over at 8:00

Afternoon kids – You can come run!! If you want to run with us you are welcome to join us. You may come to school with the other kids at 7:40 and ride the bus or you can meet us there.  You will need to bring a lunch or buy school lunch.

Parents – I need your help!!!! Please join us.  Sign up at the bottom of the sheet.

Fun in the Sun
Fun in the sun is our monthly party for kids who remembered the rules and did not get any minor or major referrals. In kindergarten we call these “tickets” from the police officer. This party will take place in the afternoon of next Friday, September 30.

Morning kids – You may join us!!!! You need to bring a lunch or buy a school lunch. You will need to make sure you have a ride home. YOU CAN NOT RIDE THE BUS.

Afternoon kids – Get ready to party!

Parents – I need your help!!!! Please join us.  Sign up at the bottom of the sheet.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Child’s Name ____________________________________________________________
Circle One             Morning Class             Afternoon Class

______ I will only be coming to my regular kindergarten time
______ I am a morning kid coming all day. I know I have to be picked up!
______ I am an afternoon kid coming all day.  I will go home my normal way!


______ I am a parent who wants to come all day
______ I am a parent who wants to come to just the morning session 7:40 – 10:25
______ I am a parent who wants to come to just the afternoon session 11:05 – 1:55
______ I am a parent who wants to come to just the jog a thon 8:15-8:45


If you have an orange vest (think construction worker) could you please bring it to the Jog-a-thon. It will help the students recognize who is helping with Kindergarten.